Monday, April 29, 2013

My weekend

Weekend in 2 weeks ago, I let my self trapped in my room with this: 


And this: !!!


Last week, I let my self spent the time with my Copsss. Well ya, Decung will go to Aussie tomorrow, yep! And I can't meet her tomorrow at the airport, I have a class :'(
Really, I will miss you so bad crunch!
Btw, last Sunday is a suddenly Copsss time. (Cesi, Yowan, Angga, Decung, Me, Pucli and Ridhat)


And how about last weekend? Actually, it's supposed to be my #LittleFarmer 3rd session, but something happened during the day. Well, it's because my team and me are not prepared well, so it will be held next Saturday :'|
Btw, I have published my #LittleFarmer activity in Koran Kampus IPB (my campus newspaper website).
This is #LittleFarmer logo and tagline. Made by my super cool creative kind friend, @agnisaa, you can check her blog also in here! http://www.agnisaa.com/


Even though, my activity's cancelled. Suddenly, I've got a phone call from Kokoh. Another volunteering team!!! But yeah, I do really enjoy it. There is a science comic company that held an event called Olimpiade Sains Kuark for elementary school in Bogor. My booth is called Sulap Sains (Science Magic). I did it with Wengky, a new friend, also from my college. I burn the money, make a tornado, let an egg enter a bottle and another cool magic affirmative. And this morning, ka Daniel (this volunteering coordinator) tweetpic this:
Hello we're in Media Indonesia :')


And the best moment from this weekend is I went home. Actually, my family picked me up in Bogor, ah they are trully really miss me that much ya hehe. Me and mom talked about everything untill 3am, well ya my Bunda, she just want to share and talk to me, she just want to be heard. And for me? A very pleasure to listen everything from her. My family, they are awesome! We are not perfect, definetely not, but an enough family is enough for me. Thank God, Alhamdulillah.

I captured this from my wallet a couple days ago. And I miss every moment that I've been passed. But a thing must learn is time go fast and will go on, using it wisely!-@fadilamh





No comments: