Wednesday, December 30, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (8)

Day 21: I spent a day to accompany my office mates in Bgr. Not so bad lah, we visited 3 resto in a row, lol. And I texted you, Ba! I texted you after a long day thinking about should I text you or not to remind you that I'm still here for you, don't worry. Still cried when I read your blog post. Be well! :(

Day 22: I spent my time to sleep, as always. Hey, I watched goosebumps, finally. Remember the movie that you watched with your friends and suggested me to watch it. Yeah, I just watched it.

Day 23: Suddenly my sisters asked me to swim, so I said yes, since have nothing to do today. Tomorrow will be the day I wait for, the last day of 2015. Hope everything will be fun. I will go with my high school friends, spend our time together for seafood, chips, martabak, chocolate, ice cream and our updated own stories definitely. Btw, I will have another plan with my cousins the day after, swim, sleepover, and maybe sad stories of us? Not you and me, but my cousins and I, we just have a different bad moment in this close time. Such a perfect time, right? Supporting each other, to move on.

How are you there? What will you do to pass the year? Will you do together with me (if only we are fine)? Thank you for such a wonderful year since I ever passed with someone I loved. I know, I know, it's not only you that I have, but letting you inside of my unexpected year is just still awesome, my favorite man!

Sad.

No comments: