Saturday, December 12, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (2)

Day 3: Bad thing is I can't find any bad thing in you.

"Mungkin kita pernah dipertemukan untuk saling belajar dan mengajari. Kamu lebih baik dengan perilakumu, aku lebih baik dengan urusan cinta. Iya, alasannya cukup bisa aku terima."

Day 4: I always keep my self busy like anytime anywhere. Busy for cleaning, washing, sleeping, eating, talking, browsing, etc. I kept my self busy for everything, except thinking. Still hard and keep going to be hard since I don't even know how's your life going on there. Oh ya, actually I am thinking about one thing, was this kind of another karma for me?

"Karma itu datang lagi. Untuk membalas siapa kali ini?"

Day 5: Saturday. It's been a week since I slept with tears and Walnut (the doll's given by you) by my side. I miss you a lot today. What's up there? Are you happy now? Do you mind even a little to chat me or try to look my last seen on wa or my another media social? Do you do that, like I do?

"Karena yang baik-baik saja justru jadi sangat menyakitkan."

I decided to write about our trips to some places on this blog later, actually before this mostly I feel like I don't have time to post something here. Well, maybe because I can tell everything to you directly, before. Now, I can't.

No comments: