Sunday, December 13, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (3)

Day 6: Still day 6 anyway, you stupid can't count it right! I always check all of the social media regularly, I mean yours. Don't worry, I got all of your messages on Twitter, blog, even whatsapp's status. I don't do any update except this blog anyway, cause for me, nothing's change. Still left me and you there and everywhere. Still until now. Let's fight for more strength and our own faith, ya? Remember the snowman bell that I gave to you for last Christmas? I saw one on the TV today and found the picture of us with it on the day before you left to your hometown.

"What do u want for this Christmas?"

I know, you want me, ya? Visit me here if u have finished your exam then. Will u? If only you remember what's on your last chat. Tomorrow, I will be officially working in the team. Can't wait to meet you if you're ready yet, as a favorite friend? :)))

Hurt.

No comments: