Saturday, December 19, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (5)

Day 10: Everything's fine on that day. Went back to home and washed clothes again till 10pm, then slept. My team asked my ig account and found our picture there, that was just so easy to answer yes, he is my bf, then hmm well, he used to be mine, but than we just broke up, and bla bla bla. I still comfort to call you mine. Sorry.

Day 11: Today is fine. Still got new things to learn from my team. I have a short conversation with my ex-bf who will really you jealous at, if you know when I was with you. He asked me about my line pict and simply commented me by "Masih aja main-main sama yang beda kiblat." Yes, he knew me well. Tomorrow, I will have a family gathering, yeay another mind distraction. I am getting better and better now. Fight for a freedom of this broken, yes?

Day 12: Hi, I'm in the middle of family gathering now. My cousin asked me to go to Smrg next week. Still considering it, since I don't have any idea how you will act if I were there. So, I were just pending the ticket. I wrote some sentence in your path comment and line chat, well an un-sent sentence. Still don't know how you will act if I chatted you. Don't worry, as usual, this will work, I won't contact you, as you wish. I just don't want to break down your kinda shield by my presence. Just it. If you let me go there and meet you. Let me know then. I have to buy the ticket, it almost sold out. For a short meet up? Just short, don't worry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When your heart it's so hurt, you're still amazing, you'll be alright my bebski, we are here for u 😘😘😘