Wednesday, December 23, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (6)

Day 13: My family have planned to go to Bdg this week, sorry for being such a php. Well, I don't even know whether you want me there or not, lol. Will you do a favour for me? Hmm, at least for your goodness, sleep well at your boarding house, don't work to hard, and eat well, kay? Buy a riding rain coat, ok? I know both of us feel this really hard, at least just don't make any of us worry to each other. You're the one who said that, right? I miss you, you know it, and I know you feel the same. I told my cousin about our story, she suggested me to.....set up a meet up. Well, not that usual kind of meet up, but the meet up to finish what un-finished. Because, what happened to us was not that fair, we were not kids anymore. We should, we need, we have to talk directly! And for what will happen after it then it what's supposedly happen. I said, I will wait you on January after your exam. I will give my try to ask you to meet, if you don't want to. Once. If you still can't, just let's see how will it be, maybe in 3 or 5 years later. Let's still talk about it, because what undone have to be done. That's the point of relationship, even ending the commitment have to be committed. You're the one who said, be faster, be better, remember?

Day 14: 2 weeks already. 8pm, I got back home early and since no one home, I cleaned all things there, and I just passed an hour. What the hell can I do then. I got terrible flu that day. So, I decided to watch K-Drama and fell asleep.

Day 15: I attended a brand event yey! Got another heavy flu again and again. I forgot, my regular dinner time.

Day 16: Today is the last work day in 2015. I am waiting a taxi now and keeping my unwell body to be fine, hopefully. I will go to Bdg tomorrow for 3 days. Wish you have a great day on airing in the Christmas then. Have nothing to say. Haven't have a brave to congratulate you directly. I edited a picture of us to post on Christmas day, well will be another un-posted post. I miss you.

No comments: