Wednesday, December 16, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (4)

Day 7: Hi, still keeping my self busy for doing this or that. Don't have internet credit or money, as usual almost the end of month lol. I even washed anything that possibly to wash. I asked my sister to play any movie so I can sleep without thinking any other things. While shadowing my team by helping them this and that, hopefully I can also shadowing away our usual communication activities. Remember, I am just being like this since you're the one that don't want me to contact you. I still remember. Fight for ourselves, ya?

"Salut sih, dia berani ngelakuin ini, menurut gue dia baik banget, dia nggak mau sia-siain waktu lo!" 

Don't worry, many people support your decision, except me, till now.

Day 8: I helped my team to input some data today, it took like almost half day and ended up by zumba. Yey! I miss the way I always excited to tell you about my zumba time and all the funny things, don't you? I'm in the bus now, not many people inside, maybe already too late or too many buses today? Don't know. I wish you were there talk to me through phone. Haha. Be well!

Day 9: Morning! I have a bad dream last night, then it became worst since when I woke up that's actually what happened, I lost you. Never mind, it's already day 9, you and me supposed to be getting stronger, ya? What doesn't kill you make you stronger, so I will still stand by you, like I'm gonna loose you. 3 songs in 1 sentence, lol. My team said, first thing to buy before work with them is a headphone, since my team mostly are girls, we will keep talking, laughing, and gossiping when we are boring. So, that can be my fault if I can't concentrate when I work if I don't have any headphone with high volume especially when they are boring. Lol. What a team! My high school friends asked me to have NYE together, hopefully can be fun! Since I ever dreamed it with you, my bad haha. Wish you happy there, I know you are!

21 days more and I will let you go. I will.

No comments: