Wednesday, December 9, 2015

30 Days of Accepting.

You said, first month will be hard. Let's see how it is!

Day 1: My day 1 was not that great and I think it's fair since I still did not know what I've faced on the last night phone call. I never hate a call from you till last night you said all of that stupidity and crazy truth that suddenly you brought to our conversation. You said, let you go. You crazy lah, how come a 16 months relationship can be dare finished by an up line, let me go! I cried a lot after you said goodbye on the phone, can't sleep, can't even think what will happen next. I know, you also do. I need to go to office with a puffy eyes and a fake smile on my face this morning. I spent my time in silence while browsing something that perhaps can distract my self. I met my cousin after office and still can't stop crying when telling her the story of us. Then went back to home, what a fast sleep, I wish tomorrow I can be better.

Day 2: Lucky me, it's a national holiday and I am on my period now which probably could be the main reason why I am too emotional currently. I went back to home and spent my time lying on the bed, I have just crying little today, just a small crying, I know everything will be better, you know it too, right? I am looking for you in every social media every time when I suddenly woke up. Can't find a lot, but I know you are fine, hoping so. I want to watch a Taiwan drama now. At least, writing this can make me more relieve even just a little. I know you're looking for me. I know you're not that bad. Let's fight for ourselves, kay?

See you on the Day 3! Btw, I have been already introduced to my office new team. Wish me luck! And good luck for your exam! Do not forget to eat and do exercise ya! :)))

No comments: