Sunday, December 27, 2015

30 Days of Accepting (7)

Day 17: Traffic to Bdg was so insane. I need around 16 hours from home to here. I know today was your Christmas night and you spent the day by making yourself busy. Keep doing it! Because I know you will say the same if you were me. I cried again last night in taxi at the way home with traffic when I told a story of you to one of my friend. It's not like I told everyone, l just want to test my self, do I strong enough, I do, at the beginning of story, then just can't hold it for the rest, so I decided to stop. Funny.

Day 18: Even Bdg traffic was also insane. I need 5 hours to go and 6 hours to back again. Too tired. Yey! Your day. Have a great day with your activity there! I'm getting better, I know you too. I have so many stories to share, but have no one to share with, I mean a favourite one to share with. Stupid. Remember usually I share my bored face or silly expression photos directly to you, right? Not the social media. But, have no one. Social media could help.

Day 19: Sometimes when I do really want to remember happy things, I try to remember what makes me lots of laugh, and it comes to the memories when I'm with you. Your stupidity, your anger when hungry, your expression when I play your belly and say emesh, even your voice when we go on riding and I touch your big dada, lol. I miss you more.

Day 20: I will be at home a long day. Making my self busy by watching movie.

10 more days.

No comments: