Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Passion and Heart

Hello world! Indonesia have an unstable weather this recently. Yeah, especially in Bogor, so so so hwoooot! LOL >.< How are you today?! I do not know, why I am so so so happy of course this recently. Actually, I am trying to enjoy my day, enjoy my time and enjoy every second I had. And even my problem, I enjoyed it! My friend, Angga Satria Firmansyah a.k.a Babeh, in his blog, actually, first post, he said all about 'self reward'. And I do really agree with what he said,"One small step for me, one huge leap for my lifetime!" Yeah you're right! Make something for ourselves and enjoy it! I've told you about my hectic time, right? And one of my new strategics now is make my hectic time be my super enjoy and valuable time. How's the way? The way is in your mind. Use your mind to think some new things, maybe about a change, new lovelife, a movement, passion and even about 'someone' new #nevermind (ʃ⌣ƪ). Now, what I wanna share is about passion and little about....... 'someone' new hehe.
PASSION. What do you think about this word, when you firstly hear it? For me, passion is like your heart ♥, can be in a good mood, bad situation, an unstable feeling, stay on focus, be a fortification and so many more. We exactly know that everybody have their own passion. She loves this, He loves that, They loves it and etc. Passion appears from something that we like and also what we like appears from the habits. It means passion equals habits, yeah, for me. I think, passion in someone is not only one. Someone could be have more than one passion, BUT, only one passion that can be FOUND in proper part. Am I right? Yeah, actually, that's only what I'm thinking. Everyone has his/her rights to give an opinion, right? Affirmative!
NEXT!
I would glad to share about.....'someone' new. Honestly, I do not know what I wanna share hehe. Cause like what I believed in this recently, #SilentIsGold. Sooooo, I'll keep silent until everything is really really be in the right place :))

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: