Friday, December 2, 2011

Almost 2012 ​​​☺

Is it cute? I think, yes, it is. (✿◠‿◠)
Actually, I do not know why I want to cut my hair into the short one. Hell yaa maybe cause I just wanna being different in the last month of 2011. The last month? Yaaa. So sad. 2011 will end soon. It means my age continues to grow day by day *takeadeepbreath*.
Now, the question is, why I do really rare updating my blog? Eventhough, I do not know who is my reader, honestly hehe. But, no problem! Positive thinking. So many things to do in the last this 4 months. What's that? It's my organizations activities, including apprentice in one of my faculty organizations. Yeah, it confiscated my time so much. But, I love to do it! I've got new friends, such as, Puji, the patience one, Tony, the cool weird one, Ka Willy, the best tranquilizer words ever and so on that I can't mention one by one.
I've got different way of the right thinking, full of puzzles in my head and answered in the end, that everything's gonna be ok, when you think it's ok, and it'll be not, if you think it isn't. I will be miss my apprentice friends, honestly, but I've decided to not continue in there. I've something to do in the other place. I've another dream in different place. So? Nothing I've to confuse about, right? Everything's clear. I've decided a choice between choices. And I'm sure for it.
The next what I'm supposed to tell is, my external team will going to separate in this end of year. My super leader, Ka Ica, will let up the stewardship to the next force *reallytakeadeepbreath*. Yeah, life goes on, same with the time, just goes on. I hope my super external stay cool, calm and compact (ɔ ˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ c) Amen. 
I think that's enough for today posting, I have to take a class hehe see yaa!

It will not be the same, when you come in the first time then leave, with the second time you come back. Never ever be the same. -Me, 2011

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: