Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Obstacle

Halooooooooo meet you up again there :))
Today's topic is obstacle. Lemme repeat it, OBS-TA-CLE!!! obstacleeeeeee jeng.. jeng.. jeng.. Ok. That's too much lol. Like yesterday I've said,"I do not know, why I am so so so happy of course this recently." Now, I'm still in the same atmosphere. And extremely more happy *cheers*dancing* BUT, the different is, right now, I've already know the reason why I am so so so happy in this recently hehe. The reason is..... you! Yeah you over there! You, someone who always made an implicit tweet and so do I. You, someone who always out-of-style and so do I. And you, someone who I can not figure out how you will move after this, not yet actually. Hehe. Ok, enough for this romance!
By the way, I've been interviewed, to be chief of external department in my organization. Yeah! I think, I've did the best, now, just let God do the rest. *smile*
Lets continue the topic. Obstacle, why I take this one out? There is a reason to explain it. Have you ever being someone who made someone can not get his/her own life? Or maybe conversely, there is someone who made you can not make a move for another story and experience. Have you? For me, yes, I do. Just say that I am being the obstacle. Why? Because I wanna think like that. Simple, right? Ya sounds selfish exactly. But, I do not want to make the situation conversely. In economics, we called it assumption. Yaa just an assumption. It's exactly centralized in your mind, EVERYTHING, you think then it happen. So, be careful with your mind. But do not forget that everybody have mind. It means that do not ever make people mind think the bad of you. Well, this is out of the box.
Let's go to the conclusion! The conclusion is.... actually, I just wanna say something for someone out there, called my 'in between'. Sorry for make me be an obstacle for you. You have your own life and so do I. Get your own then in several years, we will meet up with 'someone' beside each us. Right? Sorry, but now, when you came (again), you're not in proper time. I love you anyway :')

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: