Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#Hello Monday#

Selamat malaaaaaaaaam! Hello Monday!
Like usual, Monday will be the hectic day for me. I do not know what the exactly reason, but the truth is I always be a lazy person in Monday. If there were a meeting, I skip that one. If there were additional class, I also skip that one and sometimes I skip all the class. But, for this Monday, I trough this day with so many laugh. Started from the early morning, my father took me to campus and you know what, the car tires fall into the shallow ditch. No  panic at that time, my father clear it cool. And after that we both laugh out loud in the car. So ridiculous! Next, me and two of my cousins have got a problem with car. Actually, it's really unpredictable. Hell yeah! Too many stories that I wanna tell, but suddenly, my hand really lazy to keep write all that story LOL. So, what am I doing ? Mmm.. Lemme think! I wanna share this:
If love is not all about you, then why the sky always scretch your smile?
If love is not all about you, then why you always come to my dream?
And if love is really really not all about you, then why my mind is full by you?
Last, if love is not all about you, then why I am still writting now?
Date: 25/10/2011
Yeah! That one is only one of notes that I always make in my phone memo everywhere, everytime and every moment I want. Ok, it's already 1a.m. and still can not be sleep, because of the coffee. I've drink coffee with a friend, Angga, in the so late night. So, the result is like now, I can not be sleep and even I have a class at 7a.m. today. Mmm... Ok, I have to try my best for close my eyes and sleep now. Touch up!

n.b. Actually, I should post this on Monday, one hour ago.
Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: