Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just Dreams Like Usual

Like what I've said before "I'm glad cause I always can smile every morning when I open my eyes!"
Yap I am very proud of my self. Why ? Because now I can reach my self again. Without another people. Just me and my self. One thing that I really want now is June, 28th 2010. Because at that time I can get alive with the new one. Right ?

You know in Jakarta too much pressures, too much untouchable things, too much unuseful things, too much problems, too much old things and I really want to escape all of 'that' things. What we called 'Memory'. Oh God, thingking about that memory again makes me hopeless. Well, this is not me, I never hopeless, but for this time, I wanna be 'that' someone, the fragile one. Ya ya ya I know, this is not the first time I complain about living in Jakarta. Actually, the first reason is I am going to leave this city, that's why I make many complains to show my pleasure because of a chance to get a new life in Bogor.

Last night, so difficult for me to close my eyes, almost 5 times I opened my eyes and found the blank image of my dream, I tried to close my eyes again and nothing that I can get, that blank image, big white whole that combine all of old memories in my life. "Ah so last year!". First statement that I could say at that time and tried to close my eyes hardly. Oh God really please gives a miracle for me to get a better night with a better dream than all of my nights before. Then, I close my eyes again. You know what happen ? I've got the best dream (I think). It feels really real for me. I can touch and give a big hug for someone. OMG! that's only a dream. And now, something that I must do and prepare is take care of my self in every cases, because I can't read what will happen for me.

By the way, I do really like Sherina's song, Pergilah Kau. So simple, touchable and now really reachable.

Tak mau lagi aku percaya
Pada semua kasih sayangmu
Tak mau lagi aku tersentuh
Pada semua pengakuanmu
#
Kamu takkan mengerti rasa sakit ini
Kebohongan dari mulut manismu
Reff:
Pergilah kau
Pergi dari hidupku
Bawalah semua rasa bersalahmu
Pergilah kau
Pergi dari hidupku
Bawalah rahasiamu yang tak ingin kutahui
Tak mau lagi aku terjerat
Pada semua janji-janjimu
Tak mau lagi aku terkait
Pada semua permainanmu
Back to #, Reff
Bertahun-tahun bersama
Kupercayaimu
Kubanggakan kamu
Berikan s’galanya
Aku tak mau lagi
Ku tak mau lagi huoo… Yeee…Hee…
Back to Reff
Pergilah kau
Tak ingin kutahui
Pergilah kau
Ku tahui

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mudah-mudahan Bogor bisa membawa 'angin segar' di hidup kakak yaaa. SEMANGAT KAK FADIL!!! hehe