Saturday, July 3, 2010

Traffic until night

Hallohaaaa everybody hoooooo
So happyyyyyy on this week, really? Sureeeeee
First reason is because this week is my first time in IPB, like what I've said before all about new things. And taraaaaa I'm here in Bogor. Actually I'm on the way to Sukabumi for family vacation now.
Second reason is now almost of all my friends have many experiences to share with me. My room mates that very 'krik' at first time.
Third reason is too many things that I really want to share, but maybe not now.
Anyway I do really hate traffic aaaaa, OMG, now 22.30 and I'm still on the way.
Then the bad news is I must start my class on July, 5th 2010. The class is called 'matriculation'. And I've got Math for 6 weeks.
Alright, maybe I won't posting as usual as I usually do. Later I will tell about all of my friends in here. So friendly, so funny, so and so on.
See yaa later
FYI, I'm still on the waaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

besok udah mulai kuliah kak????!!! wau wau, 54 aja baru mulai lapor diri tanggal 7 kak. SUKSES YA KAK FADIL!!!