Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's all in my mind

Wow almost 2 weeks past I'm not posting anything yet.
Miss my blog so much.
Miss my friends so much.
Miss my cousins so much.

Hmm apa ya ? liburan ini gw kemana ? kemana-mana.

Ragunan Zoo with Reza Ekatama and my sister, Fani.

Bandung(my sister's graduation)
 

Bandung-Jakarta alone

Pick my sisters and sisters again and again to their course


LIA's Consultation again and again more and more

Open Forum with my 3 laughter (Ibroo, Jai, Bastian)

Well, this week I've got new friends, new experiences, new mindset also, new boy (actually I think he is new) but I do still love him
And next new what ? certainly new love with a good quality of life
Because all I need is only in my mind, so it's completed right now

That's all from my vacation, well actually, it's difficult to say "it's my vacation". Because I guess my true vacation is after this week. AAAAA So Late -_-
Wish It will be great! ♥
...

No comments: