Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meaningful or less meaningful

Don't know what to do, so I do this meaningful or less meaningful chat or both ? Still don't know

What a ridiculous chat!
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey
You: hei
Stranger: how are u ?
You: bad
Stranger: why ? =/
You: problem
Stranger: can u talk about ?
You: wanna give me advice ?
Stranger: ok i'll try
You: have a really good friends, loveable family, have all of things that i want
Stranger: yes
You: a good social life
You: but don't know what to do with all of that perfect thing
You: wanna give me advice ?
Stranger: u have to enjoy it all, cuz many people don't have all this and be happy enjoy your life with them
Stranger: u have luck
You: but i just think that there is something gone and can't complete my world but i don't know what is that exactly
Stranger: maybe one person ?
You: come on, I don't really believe on that one
Stranger: me too, but many people believe
You: so i'm not the part of that people
Stranger: i think u have looking for new thing to u make
You: btw, how are u ?
Stranger: u have to travel to new place
Stranger: i don't know i 'm confused
You: travel ? I don't think so
You: let you tell me why you're confused ?
Stranger: yes, i like one person but this person confuses me
Stranger: drive me crazy
You: and you are f/m ?
Stranger: girl
You: oh come on, just let it flow, don't you over believing with that boy
You: you know, one thing that a girl must keep it is self esteem
Stranger: yes, he is really crazy
Stranger: he said that miss me but sometime don't look to my face
You: aah so last year, tipically a boy
You: he said want you but not do it
Stranger: boys are strange !!!
You: affirmative
You: sometimes they make the girls up and after that down again
You: up and down like a kite
Stranger: YES they are bipolar
Stranger: it's horrible
You: thats why i don't really believe on that case
You: wasting time
You: how old are u ?
Stranger: 16 and u ?
You: this may 20th will be my seventeen
Stranger: really, happy birthday in advance =D
You: thank you :)
You: come from ?
Stranger: u are welcome.
Stranger: Brazil
Stranger: and u ?
You: im indonesian
Stranger: cool
You: and then the cool thing is ?
You: what is perfect life in brazillian ?
Stranger: is a beautiful country
Stranger: places has very cold and others too hot
You: right! now in indonesia has a very hot weather
Stranger: u can go to snow-capped mountains and beaches
Stranger: i love Brazil
You: have u ever been come to Indonesia ?
Stranger: i 'll wanna go to there
You: really ? so come in
Stranger: One day i go to there in the future
You: and I'll go to Brazil someday
Stranger: come on to Brazil in Carnaval
Stranger: in February
Stranger: There is a best months
You: I know that carnaval is very well-known
Stranger: is perfect
You: but maybe 5 year from today I will go to Brazil
Stranger: cool
You: what time is there ?
Stranger: 16:36
Stranger: there ?
You: 2:35 am
Stranger: wow
You: so, I think I must go to bed right now
Stranger: 6 may or 5 may ?
You: 6 may
You: there ?
Stranger: 5 may
Stranger: 4:36 p.m.
You: alright. I must sleep now
You: thank you for the advice :D
Stranger: u are welcome
Stranger: good night
You: hey by the way, just let your boy do what he wanna do, because in fact he can't do everything without you and he will realize it soon
You: good night too
Stranger: yes
Stranger: =D
Stranger: good luck
You: you too :)
You: bye
Stranger: bye
You have disconnected.

What s stupid chat!
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Agent 495.
Stranger: I have your mission
Stranger: Code word?
You: 499
Stranger: Good.
Stranger: Are you sure you're ready?
You: let me think!
You: hem
You: hem
You: hem
Stranger: If you are not sure, then I will have to dispose of your service to this force agent 495.
Stranger: Agent 495?
You: im 499
Stranger: I will send someone round in the morning.
Stranger: Oh!
Stranger: My mistake 499
Stranger: Mission: Plow your mother will go ahead as scheduled.
You: oke
You: any other mission ?
Stranger: No.
Stranger: None ofr yet.
Stranger: Laterz.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
...

No comments: