Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My twenty years day.

Hello May 20th, 2013. Hello young age that not really young anymore. And yap! I'm 20 years old now. And ya thanks for all of you who made my day full of surprise, and my refrigerator full of cakes. Alhamdulillah, I do really feel blessed. Terimakasih keluargaku tercinta (Papa, Bunda, Fataya, Fathania, Aulia), terimakasih Komandan, terimakasih IAAS IPB gengs for made a suddenly special meeting, terimakasih geng kosan yang sudah membantu ka Prima, terimakasih untuk Copssss kalian yang terbaik, terimakasih 9erssss kalian keren walaupun gagal surprise (gue yang kurang jago acting ya hehe) dan terimakasih untuk orang-orang yang peduli dan mengingat tanggal ulang tahun saya, I just can't thankful enough for all of this. Terimakasih ya Allah.

Thank you Komandan for the super sweet surprise and the present :)
Geng surprise partner with Komandan nih. Muchas gracias! :*

Thank you cistel for made this hahaha kinda miss you :')

My 1st lil sister made me this, very cute and thank you ;)

My lovely copssss, martabak and you guys here are complete awesome.
Thanks!

Another cake, another surprise.

I love you 9ersss, even not in complete number,
thanks for made me a surprise that not really suprised hehe.
Thanks  classmates for 3 years in college :)))

Hello beauty, thank you! Junk food, night after birthday, and chit chat. Yeah!

Thanks ka Win, she is my senior in campus :)

Ka Fardiiiiiill, this is very touchful and I just love it! :)

My classmate, Teki, gave me this after announced in front of the class
that I'm birthday.Fiyuh. Thanks by the way :)))
 
I made 20 promise for my self on physics class.
But ya that's cute and sweet. And I wish I can do it.

-@fadilamh

No comments: