Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's Silliness

 This is my friend, named Ardo
Everyone call him 'kebo' that means 'cow'
You know what, this morning, he was doing silly thing.You can see at the picture, his umbrella is open up and not open down. This is the chronology:
It's rainy full-day in Bogor. So, everybody bring their umbrella. So do me and my friends. Kebo bring the big umbrella that I ever seen haha. When we were going to go to next class, Kebo tried to open the umbrella when we're in the stair. Putri said: "Don't do that, bo! Pamali!" (Pamali means sacred from old people). And Bella said the same and also me. The fact is kebo still open his umbrella. Then "Taraaaa..." you can see in the picture what happened, right? All of us can't be stopped at that time.

This is my class friends (just a few) A.11!
Yowan, Kebo, Nanda, Caesar, Ridha, Bella and Putri

Regards,

FMH

...

No comments: