Monday, February 21, 2011

Crazy Me!

Today is Monday, everybody known it well, right? People said 'I hate Monday!' For me? Everyday seems to be same. Wake up, class, study, task, eat, pray, dormitory, sleep, and wake up in the next day. Today, I have four class, non-stop, started 8am-17pm and continued by others some activities. La..la..la..In my email's inbox, there are many ask, advice, suggest, question and etc. that's really make me crazy. Let's say, "crazy me!"

I learn much today in my entrepreneurship class, all of us watched 'The Secret'. I haven't watch this movie before. You know what? The Secret is all about YOU and YOUR MIND. No others. You can do it with your mind. When you believe then you wish it, without your permission, your hope's energy is sending to this world. And only with visualize your dream, slow but sure, you can get what you want. It called 'The Power of Mind'. But, when we think the negative one, the energy will send automatically too, but not for the good feedback, except for the bad one. So, which one will you choose, think positive or negative? Me? Affirmative for positive one.


n.b. How does it feel when you're really miss someone, but no response?LOL

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: