Thursday, December 27, 2012

Place have to visit.

Herewego! I'm going to share some place I visited this year 2012 that recommended for you to also visit!

For those of you who like culinary, in Bogor try to come to Taman Kencana area, there will be so many restaurant and specific delicious food, like macaroni, sweet pie and cup cakes, traditional food, etc. Hereby, I recommend you to go to Death by Chocolate and try the horror atmosphere of zombie, mummy and death thingy hahaha. I've already go here about three times for this year.

This is my 3rd time to go here. This time with my geng kosan.
Nyam..nyam..hot chocolate and fritata.
If you try to find place for family or friends in sunny day, you can go to Rumah Air, Bogor city, in Bogor Nirwana Residence (BNR). This place for you who like Sundaneese food. I also recommend this place only for you who have high patience feeling hehe. Because there so many people who also the same aim with you to go there.

The place is above the water, like seriously.
My cousin, Nadhil.
My lovely cousin, Kara.
Another culinary place, let's try Javaneese food and the atmosphere now in Soto Karak, Bogor. I found this place coincidental when I have volunteering job and taraaa I recommend this to my friends for Alumni Gathering my organization. And voila!

Comfortable for discussion and gossiping!
For performance, affirmative!
Nyam.. Nyam.. Soto Karak.
Mall is not always boring. You can go to restaurant that not only sell the food but also the view. Come to Botani Square and go to Sagoo. I thought it's kinda betawi chineese restaurant, simple and unique. Like it!

Try to kill hungry and boredom, Oni.
If you wanna go to fruit garden with your group, just go to Mekarsari Fruit Garden.

Soshi and Naomichi, my Japan friends and ka Hijjaz.
Aaa miss you guys!
Or you can also go to Butterfly garden, if you want to see beautiful butterfly that flying around you. Bandung is your destination!

With Dea in Butterfly Garden.
How about waves, sands, sun, coconut, and water? Say what?! Beach! Yap beach. This year I've got chance to visit again Tidung Island, ah I miss Sahabat Seribu Pulau friends. And this time, I passed to jump from the 'love bridge'. Hahaha I still don't know why people called it like that, if I'm not mistake, if we jump and wish something before it, it will be happen. The reason? idk, for me just for fun.

IAAS lovely family. Ah! :')
The real Tidung if you take a picture here :"|
Random place.
Yeah sandy, look the 'love bridge' on the back!
Friends, ah!
Hello from the beauty sunrise!
Check this out! You have also visit to Ujung Genteng, Sukabumi. It's not easy to go here, a long visit, about 8 hours from my place, Dramaga. But it all paid by the view! :" There also turtle conservation and many old history from the place, beauty!

Ujung Genteng beach, place for fisherman.
Cibuaya beach, place for the calm waves.
Pangumbahan beach, big waves? Come here!
Little turtle, bye-bye!
Classmates and the gengs <3 td="td">
Jump pose, the most we like.
Hahaha. Superb!
Actually, I can't remember all place that I've already visited in 2012. How about if I make recommend place around Europe? Hip hip! My trip to Netherland, Belgium, French and Germany. To be continued..

What a holiday, @fadilamh

No comments: