Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jepara.

I never thought Jepara prefecture could be this awesome. The view, beach, cafe, hotel, and people there all are nice. Let me guess, maybe this depends on the people you go with ya lol. This was my first time to visit Jepara. Just a random plan for 'where will we go next'? Then Jepara is one of choices. It took 2 hours from Semarang by travel car for 50K IDR one way. Suggestion: do not visit there when it's weekend or holiday (if possible), because the beach will be full with people. Well, there are no beach games or even coconut, which bad for me because I can do nothing. But, when we walked along the beach side, we found many nice resto. We got chance to visit 2 resto there, Ocean View Resto with nice view direct to swimming pool and the beach and also Jepara Beach Resto with Germany touch for food and design. For price itself, quite almost same with Jakarta, I guess because the owner itself is not indonesian, but don't worry it's European portion. Having dinner there has been getting me back to my one of Europe's resto I ever visited in 2012. One night was enough for me. See you again, Jepara! If I got chance to go, I will repeat all of this trips for sure.

Ocean View Resto

Jepara Beach Resto

Kartini Beach View

No comments: