Sunday, February 7, 2016

Be Brave, Be Free!


I am within myself imagining how if I were sitting here down with you for waiting the sunrise after hiked 30 minutes up in the very dark morning. It could be awesome!

But then, I am also realizing, if so, I would never feel how it is for being hurt again after too many happy things that I ever had, if so, I could forget how it is for being grateful to make somebody happy because of me, if so, I might forget how it is for becoming the strong me.

Might be so.

So at the day, I saw the sun rised in the middle of the rain, I promised to myself for not forgetting the things I have to pass for becoming a very better me.

Well, I know, this might be looked like a declaration. But, no it is not. This is just another of my thoughts, how I see the world and how I face it.

Be brave, people! Be free.

My notes, February 7th 2016.

No comments: