Monday, January 9, 2012

This what I believe, you?

Mmm.. Apa ya.. I don't know what I'm going to write here (yeah like usual, suddenly, I've written much, even too much hehe). Setelah kemaren malem belajar mikro dan baru tidur jam 1 bareng sama Kimel. Hari ini ujian Teori Mikroekonomi I, setelah dua hari yang lalu makro, sekarang mikronya. But no differences. Susahnya teteup! #sigh Let God do the rest ya :')

You know what, I've just visited someone's tumblr. Well, honestly, I do not know who she is, just a random click, I guess. But, I've got something that can make me realize about a thing. Ya a thing that it supposed to do a long time ago. It's about move on. If I read again my blog post from the first one, I realized, I changed now. A kinda 'transition'. A kinda 'learning-period'. A kinda 'grow up'. What else? A kinda have a better change. And I wish, it's true. I am bigger than last time you saw me in red and white uniform. I am older than last time you saw me in blue and white uniform. I am more daring than last time you saw me in gray and white uniform. And I am more stronger than you saw me in last year. I am better than you saw me in last time you saw me. Yeah totally different! Everybody do the same, right?

Easy to say,'Move on!', but it's hard to make it real and say,'Yeah, I've moved on!'. It's hard, you know. Because for me, 'move' means 'leave' and 'on' means 'forever'. So 'leave forever'. I thought, when you say that you already enough to move on, means yes you're definitely not stronger enough to move on. Why I said that? Because if you are really 'move on', you will do it, not say it. Am I right?

Ok, what I wanna share now is about the reason why someone leaves you or you leave someone. Honestly, I still don't enough get it, if someone said that she or he leaves someone because that someone did something's wrong, or maybe, it's not the time, or maybe, the feeling is just go away, or maybe, we're not care each other anymore, or a thousand maybe there.

The reasons why you leave someone or someone leaves you that in sense for me are, first, that you have been hurt very much, so do that someone. Second, you've been already be taught so much from it, so do that someone. And you know what, gladly me, I leave someone because I've been already be taught so much from it, from what happened between me and that someone in that several time. I felt, experienced, understand and finally be taught. That's the way I live my life on 

By the way, today's an unique day actually, you know what, because it's the first time I have a boyfriend who enjoyed our time for movie-ing and especially it was my movie. lol. And he is my ER ♥

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: