Saturday, January 14, 2012

Special ♥

One of the reasons for me to keep smile is you Ersss, seriously. I've just tweet this actually. Yeah seriously! We meet and talk so much. You talk, I listen. I talk, you listen. It's nice for hearing every stories you shared. Start from the little thing, the funny thing, the good thing, the worst thing and also the best thing, of course, it's you. It's pleasure, when I say,'ceritaaaa..' Then, you start for telling me everything about you and your day, you and your family, you and your friends, or even you and your ex. And it's so pleasure when you say the same thing to me,'gantian dong ceritaaaa..' Yeah, I love talking. I love sharing. And I love you. It's made me comfortable when you listen to me, laugh when I joke, serious when I tell something important, give advice when I need it, and be there when I miss you. Ok, so much romantic word to explain about you, I thought. The simple word to describe him is special. "I must be very lucky to have you :)" that's what he's texted for me. So, now you're believe in lucky thing? Hahaha. Kidding. I knew you're more believe in faith than that one. Hehe. Thank's God for everything and this special one ♥

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: