Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Please, stay here for me."

"I closed my eyes. Whisper of the sea waves and wind gusts of the night made ​​me calm. I tried not to think of anything. Relax. But, I feel there is someone beside me. Wait! I know this fragrance I know the sound of this blast of breath. Slowly I opened my eyes and stared at the vast expanse of black sky with stars that lit.

I turned my gaze to him who had been staring at me. Smile. Justifying my position and leaning on his shoulder. I feel safe and comfortable at all. "Please, stay here for me." I whispered weakly. I closed my eyes again and felt the same serenity.

However, now empty, I feel lost. Where is that fragrance? Where is the blasting breath? I opened my eyes and realized it was just my imagination. No one, no figure, no anyone. You know what makes me more empty? Existence on the beach that night, not a reality. Just a dream. Dream."

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: