Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kartini's Day :D

My Mood Boosterssssss \m/

 (Full team: Bundo, Caesar, Putri, Ria, Me, Ari, Kebo, Deti ♥ Trisna, Angga, Bela, 
Ridhat, Ocit and Yowan, minus Danang)
Happy Kartini's Day, everyone! Today is always identically with women's emancipation for me. And clothing area and also it stuffs (when I was in elementary). But, for me and my mood boosters, today was a undeniable day. It must be a big question, like Hanung Bramantio's new movie '?'(re: question mark). My sociology leturer said this movie was really made him asking for the meaning. Hahaha no matter what, this is not the important thing from today. I just wanna announce that "Ehm..ehm..ehm.."
My friends, Trisna and Deti was in relationship!!!
Undeniable, different people, different personalities, different properties can become one and together. *sigh* Me and my mood boosters, certainly except Trisna and Deti, was make a really perfect plan. We are like cupid. And one couple succced. So, who's the next?

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: