Friday, October 8, 2010

Hey I'm announcer!

Do you know what I'm doing here? I'm on airing!!! On 12p.m until 03a.m. Yeeeeaaah with so many new inbox on the PC then I must read it, play the request and entertain the listener. Oh God, so sleepy! No one in studio now, I'm alone. Oops, not really alone, there is Renaissa, one of the crew too, but she is sleeping now. Hiko is back after on tandem air with me or I'm be his partner, because my friend that should be the announcer is sick. And I must replace her from 09p.m-12p.m. Next, my boss is home too. And there is still be two more hours!!! Means I will not really sleeping well this night. And tomorrow my class start on 7a.m. But I'm actually happy, because tomorrow is friday that means I will go home without all of the rushing things in my mind, without the tiring jobs in my weekend and no homework. So, night all!!! (or morning all?).

n.b. Hey, I've got a secret admirer! And the stupid thing is I'm adore him.

...

No comments: