Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Powerful Day

Well, my life is still colorful, I think, don't care about what will happen, because if I think about that it will be such a stupid thing. Guess, guess, guess! without fact. You know, I like my self, my own world. I really enjoy it!
Day by day until today was a powerful day, you know why ? Because I must prepared all of my things by self. Sometimes when I am thinking about my future or even tomorrow, I only hope that I can through it faster, not right now. Everything is waiting by the time. Big O! O!. Hey FYI, there is someone who steal my heart now hihi. But, for this time I don't want to publish it, maybe later. If there is someone ask me, "Do you happy with your life now ?". I will answer with a great expression, "AFFIRMATIVE".
Today, I started LIA's class again. New class, new friends, new teacher hmm I mean a great teacher, new environment, new people and all about new. It's GREAT !!! I really ♥ my life. Hey FYI anymore, I will follow the traditional dance lessons with Dwini Rahmadina this week. And let me guess, it will be so much fun !!!

For end this post, I will attach a poem from Kahlil Gibran
THIS IS IT !

On Children
 Kahlil Gibran

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts, 
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, 
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them, 
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, 
and He bends you with His might 
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies, 
so He loves also the bow that is stable.


...

No comments: