Friday, April 27, 2012

Trapped in Gray

In this life, there are always exist two points in an opposite words. Big >< Little. Beauty >< Ugly. Like >< Dislike. Love >< Hate. Smart >< Stupid, etc. Ya! So many. And this what I feel, trapped in the middle of two words, black and white. Hahaha. I know, in the middle of that words, there is gray. But you also must know, that gray one sometimes does not exist like people said. Just trapped. And confused. I feel like fall in the deep hole no land for landing, just like Spy Kids movie, when the kids fall into a hole and no stop for long time. Hahaha. But, in that movie, that's so funny. In my own movie? NO. Never ever can be funny. Dark makes scared. Unlanded makes sad. And uncertainly time makes HELL! God, please lemme finnish what I've started (even I do not know when). But ya, this is all about friends, my friends, her friends, and my (fake) friends. Sigh. I do not know. Like what I've shared in my twitter account, "Back to the first point of life, no one can really be trusted. Except.... God. Thanks." (@fadilamh) Hahaha. Showed what I do really feel and I do not know to stop what my feeling did. Arrghhh!

Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: