Saturday, May 21, 2011

What? Nope, just me ♥

1st cake from my family ♥

Morning kiss from my tweety cheek ♥

2nd cake from External-ers IAAS (kisshug ka Icha and all members :')

 3th cake from my Mood Boostersssss ♥
(Actually, it was held on May 21th 2011, look the clock)


Surprise that surprised!!!
(They tied me in a tree, then flush and threw flour + egg + water)

 Thank you for tormenting me with ♥

Washing and cleaning ourselves together

The present from Yowss
Thank you anyway, I just love it so much :')

Birthday is not all about cake.
For me, birthday is the day when you have to learn something from the nothing
Thanks God, I'm 18th now. And the important thing is in my 18th, You still give me a chance to have the best family ever there, the best friends ever there, the best life ever there and also the best someone ever here :')
Dear God, I ♥ You!


Regards,

FMH
...

No comments: